San Fernando Church (1925-1927)
Symmetrical façade with concrete walls and teak zinc roof. Two towers on each side of the façade contribute to accentuate the symmetry.
The windows and the hollows of the towers have oval shape and the reliefs around the main door with neoclassical ethyl place it within the eclectic style. The stained glass windows and the original bells placed since its inauguration are conserved. The main altar, of centennial mahogany, considered a work of the foundations of the previous temple that was of stone and bricks.
The facade of the church looks towards the central square and from the towers of its bell tower the surrounding beaches and the Mountain of the Morro can be descried.
: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/visitmontecristi.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/listingpro/functions.php
on line 4242