Club del Comercio (1914)
Wooden construction with a wide front gallery with zinc roof with two waters. In its interior beveled mirrors of the 19th century and the remains of a piano donated in 1909 by President Ramón Cáceres are preserved.
This building houses the Club of Commerce, Inc., which was founded on February 27, 1917 and is still functioning today. This building is a landmark of the city.
: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/visitmontecristi.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/listingpro/functions.php
on line 4242